The Fire Sentinel® is a UL-listed, time-delay door release device that directs a fire door’s closure in an emergency situation.
- Floor-level testing, reset and trouble indication available for ease of operation.
- Intelligent operation feature recognizes when the door is closed, inhibits release to eliminate time-consuming resets and prevents damage to the door release mechanism.**
** For non-motorized doors, this feature requires a proximity switch.
- Available in 120V AC or 24V DC for motorized or non-motorized doors.
- Battery back-up provides extra protection in the event of a power loss (FSBX and FSCX models).
- Diagnostic capabilities via LED status lights confirm the operation of the unit.
- 10-second time-delay on alarm (up to 60-seconds optional) as allowed by Authority Having Jurisdiction.
- Optional alarm on power loss provides additional safety measure (FSBX and FSCX models).
- Sounder/strobe alarm available (standard on FSCX model).
- UL 864 and NFPA® 72 compliant.
- Compatible with UL 325 complaint operators – maintains stop on obstruction option. †
† Available on FSCX models only.