The highest insulated garage doors offered by Overhead Door™. For premium construction and maximum thermal efficiency, a Thermacore® insulated steel door is the ideal choice. This series of doors feature our sandwich construction of steel-polyurethane-steel as well as between-section seals with thermal breaks to reduce air infiltration. With several panel designs to choose from, these doors offer design flexibility, durability and thermal efficiency that will help keep your home comfortable in cold or hot climates.
Our Thermacore® Collection comes in five different models to fit your project's needs. Doors shown below are 7' tall. The number of sections on 8' doors may vary.
- Thermacore® construction provides a continuous layer of foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation sandwiched between two layers of corrosion-resistant steel, for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Embossed wood-grain texture adds beauty, sophistication and durability.
- In-between section thermal seals with an air infiltration rating of up to 0.08cfm, seals provide superior resistance to the elements.
- Interior-side steel backing, standard on Thermacore® products, provides strength and a finished, clean appearance.
- Durable, hot-dipped galvanized steel finish with two coats of baked-on polyester paint.
- Bulb-type bottom weather seals guard against wind and rain while providing a cushion when closing.
Actual door color may vary slightly from the digital representation above. Contact us for color samples.
Baked-On Polyester Paint Finishes
Wood Grain Finishes
All decorative trim windows come standard with double strength glass. In addition, the Thermacore® Collection offers an array of choices to meet your needs.
- Insulated glass – thermal efficiency (190 and 490 Series only)
- Tempered glass – enhanced safety
- Clear Lexan® – shatter resistent
- High velocity impact glass – security option
- Obscure glass – light infiltration with privacy
- Solar bronze – UV protection
- 1/2" insulated obscure glass for 190/490 series
Choose from more than 30 window designs. Style availability dependent on size of door and series.
Windows available on Standard, Flush and V5:
Windows available on models 194 and 195 only:
Windows available on Long, Flush, V10 and V5:
Optional Window Placement
Windows may be arranged vertically or horizontally on the models found in the 190 and 490 series. Windows placed in the bottom section of ta door must have DSB 1/8", or tempered, or 1/2" insulated glass.
Requires flush panel design only - must be clear short or clear long windows.
Choose from a variety of decorative handles and hinges to further individualize your garage door. Contact us for additional decorative hardware options.
Our WindStorm™ wind load rated system is available on selected products to meet regulations for a variety of wind speeds, ensuring your door is built to withstand varying wind conditions, including hurricane-force winds, and meet the most stringent local building codes.
Garage Door Openers
Behind every good garage door is a good garage door opener. At Overhead Door, we combine cutting edge technology with maximum power to provide an automatic garage door opener so good, customers hardly notice they are even there. Our garage door openers are not only quick and quiet, but also powerful and durable.
Powerful, quiet and durable, Overhead Door’s garage door openers are designed for performance, safety and convenience. We’re happy to help you choose the opener that best suits your door and preferences.